Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Inappropriate Content -- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP

1a. Do I recognize when there is an issue of inappropriate use of technology? Why or why not?
-Yes i do recognize when there is an issuof inappropriate use of technology because i whats wrong and right.
1b. Have I considered the appropriateness of my actions? Why or why not?
Yes i have condiderded the appropiateness of my actions because i dont want to end up doing something i regret.
1c. Can I differentiate which of my actions are considered misuse or abuse? Why or why not?
-Yes i can differentiate which of my actions are considered misuse or abuse by knowing what misuse and abuse actions can be andnot doing it.
1d. Am I aware of the implications of my actions when using technology? Why or why not?

-Yes, i am awar of the implications of my actions when using technology because i have commen sense about technology.

3a. What types of technology use are considered appropriate or inappropriate in school?
-Some technologies that are considered appropriate or inappropariate are phones and cameras in school.
3b. Why are they considered inappropriate?

These are considered inappropriate because people would get distracted using their cell phones and using a camera would invade peoples privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment